Yay! You have a blog. Nate is so cute! He looks so much like his big sis and both are such blondies. I can't imagine what will happen when the Texas sun beats down on it!!! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to have you closer!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
Those are sweet shoes! I am so glad that you e-mailed me your blog info. I am so happy to see your baby; Emma looks like such a great sister!
Tanya, those kids are too cute and too huge!
I'm glad you emailed your blog address to me. I hope you don't mind, I've added you to my blog role. Come check mine out any time.
Yay! You have a blog. Nate is so cute! He looks so much like his big sis and both are such blondies. I can't imagine what will happen when the Texas sun beats down on it!!! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to have you closer!!!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Hey Tanya,
I just found your blog from Becca. Your little guy is very cute. You'll have to check out our blog team-mills.blogspot.com.
Take care!
Ashley
Post a Comment