It may look like he is quietly sitting waiting for me to finish, but what you can't see is Jake sitting in front of a closed bathroom door so there is no place for him to go and Emma dancing and singing trying to keep his attention so he would sit still.
Lots of snipping while he crawled around and a few swipes with him sitting.
He was thoroughly enjoying it at this point, can you tell?
But it was all worth it in the end. He was very proud of his new do.
I think it is even better in profile.
Least you think I did some really crazy stuff to my baby's hair. Here it is the next day when it isn't styled. We think he's pretty cute. 
Lots of snipping while he crawled around and a few swipes with him sitting.
He was thoroughly enjoying it at this point, can you tell?
But it was all worth it in the end. He was very proud of his new do.
I think it is even better in profile.
Least you think I did some really crazy stuff to my baby's hair. Here it is the next day when it isn't styled. We think he's pretty cute. 
1 comment:
I love his enourmous blue eyes!
Post a Comment