Saturday Jake was able to get us tickets in the company box for the Stars game. It was a blast. The kids loved it. They really loved the thunder sticks as you can see in the one video. It was also really nice, becuase the kids could wander around the suite, play on the couches, etc and we didn't have to worry.

Emma was so excited. She is a huge fan of any live event. Hopefully after this she will be ready to try to play basketball.

Nathan thought the stairs we more his size than the chairs.

Fox climbed over into our suite. The kids went crazy. Nate is still telling me how he gave the fox high 5.

Good thing there was safety glass, but I was paranoid Nate was going to scale it and fall down the other side. Some time I think he has spiderman abilities.

Watching the end of the game.

They really loved the thunder sticks. I have a whole trunk full of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment