Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nate's 2!

Nate's invitations...Rescue Pack from Diego
His cake minus Diego. You'll see in later pictures that some how the gorilla moved from the bottom of the cake to the top where he smashed things in. Those crazy gorillas, you'd think their moms would watch them closer!

Nate has been asking for a snake for forever. Not sure why, but he was pretty happy.

Finally getting to have his cake. He'd been asking to have it at every meal. It was even polka dot inside just like he wanted.

Nate cutting his first piece - ok, so he just scraped off frosting. Which is all he eats of cake anyway. Don't dilute his fat and sugar with flour and eggs.
Opening his cars from Breven and Kyla. He loved them. He was happy to play with the first one he took out and really didn't care about seeing what else was in the bag.
I wish I'd gotten a picture of him with baby Becky. He loves sitting and holding her.
Happy Birthday Nathan!
Nathan attacking balloons by foot and four wheeler. He loves his little four wheeler. Even if he rides it into everything and gets stuck. We'll work on his driving over the next couple weeks.

2 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Seriously, your cakes always amaze me! My poor family who has to be stuck with my cakes! I love his invitations too! Poor Nate getting so sick and poor you taking care of continual sick kids! Glad they are better now and I hope everyone stays healthy from here on out-especially with the baby coming!

Erin Lafleur said...

How cute. I love everything from the invitations to the cake. We were going to do a Diego birthday for Ben's second. Diego is the best. :)

Post a Comment