Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nate walking

I didn't get any pictures, but the butterflies are migrating through. Which means the air is full of them. They are little, but pretty. I think at one point today I must have been able to see at least a hundred of them. They were a pretty steady stream this afternoon. Pretty cool.

Also, just to share a chuckle. I was packing Emma's lunch today and asked her what she wanted. To which she responded sushi. Right, standard lunch - just sushi. Let me grab that out of the fridge. Did you want soy sauce with that? I told her the raw fish probably wouldn't do to well in her lunch box all day. She settled for peanut butter crackers. Almost the same.

3 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Holy cow, Nate is cruising! I love that, he is getting so big. I do believe Emma is the only 5 year old who would know about sushi, and I must say I am surprised you don't have the ingredients just ready all the time, didn't you go to that sushi making class in Indy? They are seriously the cutest kids, we miss you guys!

Kenz said...

What? Nate is getting too old too soon. At least she has tried Sushi at 5 years old. I've still never tried it- can't bring myself to it.
When are we gonna get together again? We miss you guys!

tanya said...

That is hysterical! I'm sure it would have smelled awesome too. Christine had her first field trip today, to the fire station, not what I expected. I think if our house catches on fire we are all in trouble. I can't believe how big Nate is!!! I miss you guys.

Post a Comment