This is some modern art that Nate made. I'll explain later.

Several of you have heard about how sick Nate was. For those that didn't - he had a case of the crazy fever. That means that when I tell the doctor how high his fever is they look at me like I'm crazy. After 4 appointments in 6 days, lots of antibiotics, a couple shots of antibiotics, and tons of tests - his fever finally broke yesterday. Three times it went over 105 (we saw 105.9 on the thermometer twice, which was accompanied with vomiting). Apparently the kid had a crazy ear infection, that was being stubborn at responding to antibiotics.
He looks so innocent.
He is feeling much better. Yesterday at 3am he was 104, so I gave him more Ibuprofen (he has lived on that and Tylenol since Thursday night), but the rest of the day he stayed normal on his own. he doesn't like baths anymore, which were his fave, apparently he had too many of them at 2 am.By evening I could tell he was feeling just fine. In fact his destructive force was back 110%. In the matter of 2 hours he had dumped Cheese Its, wipes, milk, noodles, Q-tips, diapers, toys, Tupperware, and I'm sure some other things I've blocked out. Oh - and the modern art- that is my laptop computer. Apparently a glass hurled at the screen will result in this. luckily when he hurled it at Emma it didn't do as much damage, but that damage was much louder.
I told Jake that Nate is never allowed to play with Talia - their destructive forces combined could result in the universe imploding.
Just so you don't think he is crazy all the time...here he is helping unload the dishwasher. I have to organize the drawer after he is done, but he can empty all the silverware into the drawer, as you can see some lands on the floor, but we just wash it again.
3 comments:
Oh man! Poor little guy and poor you. No wonder you were up this morning! Glad to see he is back in action, but sorry it was so destructive!
So funny! I can't believe he was soooo sick. Everyone better watch out this summer when he and Talia are together. Who knows what could happen.... or what ultral naughtiness he will learn from the Queen of Destruction. Miss you!
I am so glad he is better! That does not sound like fun. Having a sick kid is the worst! Especially that sick. I love the dishwasher shot - I love when Peja helps me. Unfortunately the dishwasher unloading lasts for about 1 minute until he decides to undo something else... :)
Post a Comment