Emma started soccer about a month ago. She is having fun and getting alot better. You can see huge improvement. She loved going to get all pink soccer gear and Nathan loves it too. He loves to try to walk around in her cleats.He's also really good at dribbling as you can see in the clip. It drives him crazy at soccer practice to see all the kids with balls and he has to watch. The other day at soccer practice I showed him the moon in the sky. He grabbed Jake's hand and trekked off the length of 3 soccer fields trying to go get the ball in the sky.
Maybe we'll have to start a 1 year old league.
2 comments:
I think a 1 year old league would be great. Alli will kind of kick things if she sees me do it. I remember in Indy when Emma was 2 she and Jake would kick the ball back and forth at night sometimes! Oh and I totally would love to take a cake decorating class with you even though I think you could probably teach the class-too bad we don't live closer together-
Maybe someday we'll live closer again. Who knows where the wind will take us. Next time we see Alit she will be ready to take Nate on. She is Ryan's daughters, so she'll be a crazy athlete.
Post a Comment