
So the Willis family is never short on traditions. Every Valentine's Day we make great chocolate covered strawberries. I love that I can melt a thing of chocolate and give it to Emma and come back she has done all the berries and they look beautiful.
Another tradition is that on Valentines day we all get to pick our favorite restaurant and get take out from there. Then we eat it at home and watch a movie together. This year Emma and a friend were playing together right before valentines day. They were playing Emma was quizzing her about valentines day. Emma, "What do you do on valentines day?' K, "You give each other cards." Emma, "what else?" K, "candy." This continued until the friend couldn't think of anything else. At which point Emma added, "And everyone gets to eat at their favorite restaurant." She thought that that was part of Valentines Day that everyone did, it was so cute.
Nate and Jake enjoying our picnic dinner of the game room floor. Nate is having a chicken nugget happy meal and Jake had a great burger from this local place.
Emma and I were craving asian food. She had orange chicken with fried rice from Panda Express. I had Panang Curry from Thai Corner. Its amazing stuff.
1 comment:
I love that you do this! I am actually putting together a collection of family traditions for a scrapbook type of album. Send any other ideas my way!!!!!!!!!1
Post a Comment