
Our kids love basketball games. They may be a little spoiled, since Jake gets the box through work. I don't think Nathan has ever been to a game that wasn't in the private box. We've even scored a few times and had the whole box to ourselves. Which is nice, since the kids can run around and you don't have to worry about loosing them. :) Plus if the game gets boring they can always watch TV or jump on the couches.
Because lets face it, one of the best parts of going to the game is the food. Especially if you're cute enough that Dad's co workers buy you ice cream with sprinkles. The kids loved it!
Dollar nights are the best for food.
I think this was Ian's first basketball game, but I'm not 100 % on that.
THe kids are hilarious as they rock out to the music. Emma is usually a little horse after the games. She yells the whole time.
Check out these dance moves.
No comments:
Post a Comment