So I'm so behind on my blogging...I need to get pictures from my dad of all the recent activities, his camera was always available. We had a ton of fun over Christmas. Here are some pictures from a warm afternoon.
How many cousins can you squeeze in one sprinkler?

Yes this was January 2...Jealous much?

Does this look like trouble to anyone else?

You could have felt sorry for him, but it was like 80 degrees out.
2 comments:
Yes I am jealous because our currnet temp is
-15!! But according to weather.com it feels like -31!!!!! I don't think any water would make it out of our hose and if it did the person being sprayed would probably die instantly of hypothermia. I am also jealous because I wish we could be closer to hang out and join in on all the fun with guys (and keep you company durning tax season). I miss you guys!
I wasn't able to post on your little mishap that happened a few weeks ago...is everything all good with that? And yes, were jeoulous of your warm temps, but I wouldn't trade living somewhere cold for Texas, we did that for a few months and it was HOT HOT HOT!
Post a Comment