You can't make it through the holiday season without making gingerbread houses. The kids had a blast and these would be well insulated with all that candy on them. Nate really didn't need to use frosting to stick his on, because I think he licked every piece before it went on.

Emma is such a great big sister and so patience with her little brother who is a really big helper.

Jack and Seth came and made them with us. Seth looks really excited in this picture. I love his face. They also joined us on Christmas eve. We went to church with them and then they came over for appetizers and christmas caroling. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of the caroling. Especially since it was a really cold night, so we made sure everyone had mittens, hats, etc., but some how we forgot to put shoes on Nate. After about the 3 house he started saying ouch and we realized he had a warm coat, a hat, mittens, socks, but no shoes! Good thing we were in Texas and it wasn't that cold.

Emma is the best little helper. On this day she put Ian down for a nap and held him while he slept. Then put Nate down for his nap. She must have been worn out, because she fell asleep too.
No comments:
Post a Comment