Its crazy how fast time flies. The little man turned 1 month yesterday! Crazy! Sadly his little belly button hasn't fallen off, so we'll have to go in and they have to "help" it off. He has grown so much and is such an easy baby. He is opening his eyes now...those first couple weeks he hardly opened them at all. He smiles alot and loves to be held.
This morning we went in to wake up Emma. I laid him next to her and he got so smiley. It was adorable. (It may have been because he was just in a diaper, because he'd spit up and pee'd out of his diaper on my bed right before then and Emma's bed was warm). I didn't tell her that and it made her morning to have him so smiley to see her.
Ian drinking his first bottle. We thought it fitting for Nathan to help with this, since he has lots of experiance.
Here is Nathan at the hospital with baby Ian. Nathan was a little distrcted by the TV (and his nose).
I love it when Nate says Baby Ian...which is better than Baby Becky (Nathan called him that for atleast the whole first day). Lately Nate loves to sit by Ian and have us call them the Willis boys. He's a proud big brother and can't wait to play with his brother. I walked into their bedroom to grab a diaper and when I came out Nate was sitting in Ian and shouting "giddy-up! Giddy-Up!"
1 comment:
Emma is such a great big sister! I'm impressed, and she looks so grown up in the pics too!
Post a Comment