Thursday, May 14, 2009

Build a Bear

Friday we went to Build a Bear.  I had actually never made one at the store.  EY use to bring them to campus every year, so we have several around the house.  It was a ton of fun.  The kids loved it.  Even the babies.  The guy was great.  He let Nate and Jack pretend to fill their little dogs.
Yup, both girls picked Hannah Montana.  Nate figured out how to push it the other day and I thought it would never stop.  
Here they are washing the animals.  They took this job very seriously.
The finished girls chilling by the fountain.  I'm so glad they got to have this time to get to know each other.Brinna even had a cowgirl bear - to remind her of Texas.

Nate was really excited about his dog too!

1 comment:

Ryan & Amanda said...

That looks really fun! I am excited for when Alli is old enough to enjoy that, I haven't ever been there either (I actually haven't ever made a bear at all).

Post a Comment