Ok, so these are really old, but I wanted to make sure and get them up. I love all holidays, they kids just make them so fun. These first ones are us dying eggs. We got an amazing dye kit. The eggs got so bright! I love bright eggs...I know pastel is Easter, but seriously brighter is just better.

Nathan loved dying eggs. I don't think we had any casualties...that Nate caused. Jake did provide some entertainment. We had those plastic things that you shrink around the egg. (I have no clue what they are called.) So he boiled the water and was showing Emma how it worked. The water wasn't quite hot enough, so he decided to nuke it a little longer....except he didn't take the egg out. If you've never microwaved a whole egg..well good for you. Luckily it wasn't to much of a mess. A lot of noise and it broke the glass, but no injuries. After that we resorted to just using the blow dryer to shrink them on.

I love this picture!

This is just a short clip, but it was cracking me up that there were eggs all over and Nathan didn't notice them at all.
I love this one, because watch Nathan's face. He just realized that there is candy in all of these eggs. There was no stopping him after that.
This is Nate on the race for Eggs, notice the chocolate foaming at the mouth. I think its some kind of Easter Rabies. The symptoms are stained clothes, stickiness everywhere, glazed eyes, followed by tantrums, crankiness and tired parents.
This is a new trick Nate learned. He was pinching his nose a lot. I don't think he liked the smell of the vinegar. We asked him what was stinky and he said something that sounded like Dad. Everyone laughed so hard that he now says it every time we ask him who is stinky.
1 comment:
The gym looks so fun and so does dying Easter eggs. Thanks for the warning about the whole eggs in the microwave, pretty crazy that the glass broke! Gotta has some excitement somehow right?
Post a Comment